WARNING FOR EVENING MEETING
The legal voters of the Town of Brandon, Vermont are hereby notified and warned to convene remotely on Monday, February 28, 2022 at 7:00 P.M. to transact the following business through the following virtual connection:
- On your computer or smartphone, download the Zoom app and enter meeting ID# 832 5624 8326
- On your computer or smartphone, visit this link in a web browser: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83256248326
- Without a computer: Dial 1 (929) 205-6099 and follow instructions, entering meeting ID # 832 5624 8326 and # (pound key). When prompted for participant ID, hit # again to enter the meeting.
- To hear a presentation by the Select Board of its recommended budget for fiscal year 2022-2023. This budget and appropriations will be voted by Australian Ballot on March 1, 2022 at the Brandon American Legion Post #55, 550 Franklin Street, Brandon, VT, between the hours of 10 am and 7 pm.
- To transact any other business proper to be done when met.
BRANDON TOWN MEETING ELECTION
MARCH 1, 2022
ELECTION HELD AT BRANDON AMERICAN LEGION, 550 FRANKLIN ST
10 AM – 7 PM
BRANDON VOTERS –BALLOTS ARE BEING MAILED TO REGISTERED, ACTIVE VOTERS TO PROTECT POLL WORKERS AND PUBLIC FROM COVID-19
You will receive two (2) ballots:
- The Town Meeting
- The Otter Valley Unified Union School District Ballot.
VOTED BALLOTS MUST BE INSIDE THE CERTIFICATE ENVELOPE AND YOU MUST SIGN THE CERTIFICATE ENVELOPE FOR YOUR VOTE TO COUNT
You may return your voted ballot inside the signed certificate envelope in one of three manners:
- mail back the ballot using the postage paid envelope enclosed (Town must receive by February 28)
- drop ballot in the absentee ballot drop box in front of the town offices at 49 Center Street (by February 28)
- return your voted ballot to the polls on Tuesday, March 1 during polling hours of 10 am – 7 pm.
You may also bring your unvoted ballot to the polls at the Brandon American Legion, 550 Franklin Street during polling hours of 10 am – 7 pm and vote your ballot there. If you come to the polls, you must wear a mask and social distance.