Start Date: Tuesday, November 6th (3 classes 11/6, 11/13, 11/20)
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am
Where: Village Spa & Wellness Studio
Cost: $60 for the series (drop in $25 per class) Includes materials
***Minimum number of 5 participants registered required for this training***
Would You Like To:
- Form a strong bond of love and trust with your baby?
- Help your baby sleep better and for longer?
- Ease your baby’s wind (gas) and colic pain?
- Relieve your baby’s constipation?
- Stimulate your baby’s neurological development?
- Improve your baby’s health and general well-being?
- Learn to understand your baby’s body language and cues?
- Attend a relaxing and friendly baby massage class?
- Meet other parents with babies?
Infant massage classes are a fun way to learn how to soothe your baby, relieve tummy upsets, learn to understand your baby’s non-verbal language and much, much more. Our classes are informal, relaxed, and small enough to ensure you get the personal attention you need.
Heather Norton is a Nationally Board Certified Massage Therapist and Infant Massage Instructor at Village Spa & Wellness Studio. She began teaching 17 years ago when a Social Worker and has had the opportunity to share her knowledge with many families over the years. She has taught classes for Parent Child Centers, Health Department/WIC programs, Individuals and Community Organizations in and around Addison and Rutland County.