Brandon Town (BRANDON TOWN) Informational Meeting – March 1, 2021
BRANDON TOWN MEETING ELECTION
MARCH 2, 2021
ELECTION HELD AT BRANDON AMERICAN LEGION, 550 FRANKLIN ST
10 AM – 7 PM
BRANDON VOTERS –BALLOTS ARE BEING MAILED TO REGISTERED, ACTIVE VOTERS TO PROTECT POLL WORKERS AND PUBLIC FROM COVID-19
You will receive two (2) ballots:
- The Town Meeting, Brandon Fire District #1 and Waste Water Bond ballot
- The Otter Valley Unified Union School District Ballot.
VOTED BALLOTS MUST BE INSIDE THE CERTIFICATE ENVELOPE AND YOU MUST SIGN THE CERTIFICATE ENVELOPE FOR YOUR VOTE TO COUNT
You may return your voted ballot inside the signed certificate envelope in one of three manners:
- mail back the ballot using the postage paid envelope enclosed (Town must receive by March 1)
- drop ballot in the absentee ballot drop box in front of the town offices at 49 Center Street (by March 1)
- return your voted ballot to the polls on Tuesday, March 2 during polling hours of 10 am – 7 pm.
You may also bring your unvoted ballot to the polls at the Brandon American Legion, 550 Franklin Street during polling hours of 10 am – 7 pm and vote your ballot there. If you come to the polls, you must wear a mask and social distance.