Vital Records


Certified copies of birth and death records may be requested from the Brandon Town Clerk or any town clerk in the State of Vermont in addition to the Vermont Department of Health and the Vermont State Archives and Records Administration (VSARA). All Clerks now have access to the statewide system, so you may request death and birth certificates from any clerk in the state. You must fill out an application before acquiring a certified copy and you must present a valid ID with the application. This is for birth and death certificates only. The application can be accessed here.

Certified copies of marriage records (all years) can also be requested from the clerk of the town where the event took place.

Land Records

The Town of Brandon has migrated to RECORDHUB in an effort to make town government more accommodating.

Although the Town Clerk's Office is open Monday thru Thursday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM sometimes it just doesn’t work for you. Now it does 24/7. The process is very user-friendly. You can access indexed information for land records and other recorded information maintained by the Town Clerk’s Office.